We offer a competitive salary and benefits package as well as the opportunity for career advancement from this position. This is the perfect opportunity to build a career at a well-established commercial interior systems construction company completing over 100 projects annually.
Roles and responsibilities
Responsibilities generally include but are not limited to the following:
- Installation of drywall joint tape
- Installation of drywall compound
- Sanding each coat of compound
- 3-5 years’ experience as a journeyman drywall finisher
- In-depth knowledge of construction procedures, equipment and OHSA requirements
- Ability to read drawings, plans and blueprints
- Organizational and leadership skills
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Problem solving abilities
- Valid drivers license and vehicle
- Valid WSIB, Working at Heights, First Aid certifications, etc.
- Valid lift tickets